As I have promised, I created a video of me playing guitar with the Deep Purple’s Smoke on the Water live video. And I am going to explain my process of setting up this video.
- I recorded myself playing guitar in front of my green screen studio (one corner of my office) using iPad.
- Upload the video to my YouYube account, set as private. It took about 20-30 minutes to upload.
- Download my video from YouTube account into my PC. I was able to download from Video Manager in Creator Studio.
- Searched for the song and downloaded it using https://www.onlinevideoconverter.com/ into my PC.
- Open Movavi and started my movie editing.
- Fiddling around with a little bit at first, but it was a simple operation to add media and using green screen effect.
- A tough part of editing was to match up the tempo of my guitar and the original Deep Purple song. I learned that I should have played guitar while listening to this song instead of trying to adjust it later. I had to speed up my guitar up to 120%, but still, it did not match up quite right.
- Added ‘opening’ and ‘end’ using the text tool.
- Export it to my PC and YouTube. It took about 45 minutes to export the video. And YouTube needed more time to process my video as well.
I do like this program. Beautiful and straightforward. I may consider for purchasing activation key after my 7-day-trial.
And now presenting my performance with Deep Purple, Smoke on the Water.
FYI: don’t forget to press ‘PUBLISH’ after uploading your video onto YouTube. I had to re-do it because I forgot to do so last time…